Established in 1987 to better serve the representatives of Tomorrow’s Financial Services, Inc., TFS Securities, Inc. continues to
be one of the fastest-growing and financially solvent broker dealers in the country. TFS Securities, Inc. is a member of the FINRA,
MSRB, SIPC, National Society of Compliance Professionals, Better Business Bureau, and Chamber of Commerce and is licensed to
transact business in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. TFS Securities, Inc. is a full-service broker dealer
serving professionals in the financial services industry. TFS Securities, Inc. has grown to over 325 representatives servicing over
100,000 clients nationwide. For financial professionals associated with our firm, TFS provides the tools you need to compete more
effectively, increase your productivity, gather more assets, and better serve your clients.
TFS Securities - Available Services
- Expert, unbiased Due Diligence
- Full range of investment products, including:
- Mutual Funds
- Variable Annuities
- Variable Life Insurance
- General Securities
- Government, Corporate, and Municipal Bonds
- ProCash Plus™ Comprehensive Asset Management Accounts
- Custom Portfolio Management Services with perpetual Asset-based compensation
- Limited Partnerships
- TFS Perspectives™ Fee-Based Brokerage Program
- Experienced and Field –Oriented Back Office (over 100 years combined experience)
- Corporate Registered Investment Advisory Program
- Constant update on products, legislation, market cycles, etc.
- Highest Trail Commissions - BONUSABLE!
- Customized, consolidated account statements for all activity
- Access to over 10,000 load and no-load funds
- NetExchange™ Internet-based account access and trading for TFS reps.
- Subscribe™ Automated Variable Annuity account access and trading at no charge.
- NetExchangeClient™ Internet-based account access for clients.
- TelExchange™ Interactive Voice Response account access for clients.
- Full range of self-directed Retirement Plans
- Access to extensive investment and fund research tools.
- Comprehensive Portfolio Evaluation System
TFS Securities Disclosure 2013 ||
TFS Securities Privacy Notice 2013
”Non-Deposit Investment Products are not FDIC insured. There is no bank guarantee and the investment may lose value.”
Securities offered through TFS Securities, Inc.
Member FINRA/SIPC, a full service broker dealer
437 Newman Springs Rd., Lincroft NJ 07738 | (732)758-9300
Investment Advisory services offered through Innovative Market Trends, a service of TFS Securities, Inc.